The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Email address
- Name and delivery address
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Your email address if you have asked to be on our mailing list
- Your name and delivery address if you have ordered a game direct from this site
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- When a request to purchase a book has been made to a book distributor they may forward on a customers name and delivery details to us so that we can record the order. The publication is then sent to the distributor who sends it onwards to the customer.
We use the information that you have given us in order to
- Deliver our newsletter.
- Fulfil an order placed on our website
We may share this information with Mailchimp for delivery of our newsletter, and with DriveThruRpg for fulfilment of some purchases.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting [email protected]
- We have a contractual obligation
- We have a legal obligation
How we store your personal information
Your email address is securely stored with the Mailchimp email service.
We keep your email address for up to five years from your last order. We will then dispose of your email address by deleting it from the Mailchimp servers. If you unsubscribe for any reason, we will delete your email address from the Mailchimp servers.
Your name and delivery address are stored as part of our transaction information within the DriveThruRpg publisher system. This will be stored for seven years for tax purposes before being deleted from the DriveThruRpg servers.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at [email protected]
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO's address:
Information Commissioner's Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
The only cookie which I use on this site is MCPopupClosed which tells the site that you have seen and closed the newsletter subscription popup and shouldn't see it again.